DKSupport (Beta) is a full comprehensive tool to provide your player with an easy support. This is the official wiki of the DKSupport project. Here you will find a complete documentation how to administrate, install and setup DKSupport.
DKSupport is maintained by Pretronic and was first released in July 2021.
DKSupport is a new plugin and in Beta mode, it was just released on 2021-07-18
- Platform & Environment
- Running on Spigot and BungeeCord
- Minecraft 1.8 - 1.18 support
- H2 (SQLite), MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL and MongoDB support
- Everything is configurable and customizable
- Live update over network
- High performance and caching architecture
- Ticket system
- Support topics
- Ticket assignments to staff members
- Ticket chat
- Ticket notification
- Discord integration (only with DKConnect)
- Synchronized Tickets between Discord and Minecraft
- Discord notifications
- Third party integrations
- CloudNet V2 & V3 support (Multi proxy)
- Additional features
- DKConnect integration
Features under development¶
Since DKSupport is a new plugin and has just been released, there are still some open features that will be implemented in the coming weeks.
- PlaceholderAPI integration
- Close / Open support
- With command
- automatically scheduled
- Voice support system (DKConnect integration)
- queues to wait
- Automatic player moving
- Ingame and Discord support notifications
DKSupport support is offered by our team and community via Discord. All supporters do this voluntarily and answer as soon as possible.
Before you ask, please try to solve the problem by yourself with the help of this wiki.
-> Checkout the FAQ