DKConnect (Beta) is a full comprehensive Discord integration between Minecraft and all DKPlugins. This is the official wiki of the DKConnect project. Here you will find a complete documentation how to administrate, install and setup DKConnect.
DKConnect is maintained by Pretronic and was first released in July 2021.
DKConnect is a new plugin and in Beta mode, it was just released on 2021-07-18.
- Platform & Environment
- Running on Spigot and BungeeCord
- Minecraft 1.8 - 1.17.1 support
- H2 (SQLite), MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL and MongoDB support
- Everything is configurable and customizable
- Live update over network
- High performance and caching architecture
- Self hosted Discord bot
- Multiple guid support
- Discord verification
- Verification commands
- Automatic role assignment based on permissions
- Minecraft chat sync
- Send message from Minecraft to Discord
- Send message from Discord to Minecraft
- Discord Notifications based on events
- Ticket system (Only with DKSupport)
- Tickets synchronized between Discord and Minecraft
- Third party integrations
- CloudNet V2 & V3 support (Multi proxy)
Features under development¶
Since DKConnect is a new plugin and has just been released, there are still some open features that will be implemented in the coming weeks.
- Better notification configuration
- Command mapping between Minecraft and Discord
- Allow to execute Minecraft commands over Discord
- Private channel system
- Minecraft voice chat
- Automatic player moving based on location
- Discord mute (DKBans integration)
- Discord mute if players are muted ingame
- Voice support system (DKSupport integration)
- queues to wait
- Automatic player moving
- Ingame and Discord support notifications
- DKFriends integration
- See if your friend is online on Discord
- Send channel join request
- Automatically party voice channel creation
- Assign permission to join for party members
DKConnect support is offered by our team and community via Discord. All supporters do this voluntarily and answer as soon as possible.
Before you ask, please try to solve the problem by yourself with the help of this wiki.
-> Checkout the FAQ